Aston Villa

David

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've jus been looking at Villa talk for a laugh, and it all seems a bit familiar, although the names are different.

"For different reasons the following have to go:

Kodjia (too selfish and potentially over the hill)

Hogan (rotten player)

Lansbury (poo and on a lot of money)

Hutton (Earns too much and is old)

Terry (Earns too much and is old)

Samba (old and poo)

Jedinak (Earns too much and is old)

Whelan (Earns too much and is old)

Bjarnason (Not very good and not here on the cheap)

Taylor (poo and not here cheaply)"

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Is it just me that reckons Grealish is massively over-rated? Seen loads of Villa fans say he was a ''class above'' today but I thought he was dire, absolutely no end product and just flatters to deceive imo

Yes.

It's just you.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Injured for half the season wasn't he?

Quality player, destined for a "big 6" team for sure.

Sessegnon put in a far better performance in my eyes. Kamara 2nd half even seemed more of a threat. Barring the odd 30 yard curler he just doesn't seem to actually do much apart from dribbling into dangerous areas followed by a few step-overs... 

22 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Is it just me that reckons Grealish is massively over-rated? Seen loads of Villa fans say he was a ''class above'' today but I thought he was dire, absolutely no end product and just flatters to deceive imo

I'd bring him to Derby! He needed some better more forward thinking players around him. MoM for me.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'd bring him to Derby! He needed some better more forward thinking players around him. MoM for me.

Cairney or Mitrovic for me. Hourihane for Villa probably.

Think Lawrence will prove himself to be a better player over time

1 hour ago, YorkshireRam said:

Grealish has massive potential - future England star if he can get the right guidance. What he needs is a club managed by a former world class midfielder...

Seriously though, this is what Frank would bring to Derby - say we wanted to sign Grealish? Would he rather sign for Rowett or Lampard? There are top young players out there that would kill to be mentored by Lampard. 

52 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well he ain't gonna find those at Derby Roy!

Pearce and keogh.....hoooooof. 

Unless you're thinking about frankie -

"he''s fat (apparently ), he's around,  he's the gaffer in the ground, cockney frank, cockney frank"?

Grealish marked himself out as a bit of a twit back when our u23s played theirs at St George's Park a couple of year ago. Big time charlie attitude,  gobbing off at the officials over small decisions where he was clearly in the wrong.

He may go on to be a decent player but he needs to sort his attitude out first.

3 hours ago, Carnero said:

Injured for half the season wasn't he?

Quality player, destined for a "big 6" team for sure.

I'd have him on standby for the world cup.

Archived