If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by David

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Read somewhere he's meant to be with the BBC for the WC. I think I'd want him over here sorting out the team rather than in Russia. 

he ought to take the team to Russia and have em training down the saltmines

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/02/frank-lampard-retirement-football

it's about being evidence-based; the more i read about FL,  the more it seems he has a tremendous work ethic, allied to a very good brain. put his contacts on top of that, and perhaps MM MAY BE UNEARTHING A VERY PROMISING NEW MANAGER. 

Yeah, yeah. He’s never managed before you know, can’t we just slate the guy before he’s even put pen to paper instead of giving him a chance to put his ideas across ?

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Unusually for savage, pretty much everything he’s said there is spot on 

That’s what’s troubling me, having been one of the founding give it to Frank members, I have found myself having doubts for the first time as Robbie Savage is thinking along the same lines. It’s going to be alright isn’t it? This is just a one off?

1 minute ago, David said:

That’s what’s troubling me, having been one of the founding give it to Frank members, I have found myself having doubts for the first time as Robbie Savage is thinking along the same lines. It’s going to be alright isn’t it? This is just a one off?

Law of averages.

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Unusually for savage, pretty much everything he’s said there is spot on 

The only thing Robbie ever did wrong at Derby was play. He was a tremendous ambassador and both did and said all the right things.

Looks by all media accounts,Frank will be our new manager.Hoped we may have attracted some one with proven experience and success with premier league experience or success  in a foreign leauge.

How ever sure Frank will be 100% committed to us wanting to prove himself as a capable manager.The respect he has as a  professional footballer and as a person should help install the players respect and work effics, whist hopefully his contacts in the business will assist us in attracting quality loan player's and new signings.

Sure he will bring good media attention and new interest to the club ,hopefully generating better sponsorship and possibly investment.

Let's get behind the new manager who ever it is, This season shouldn't be as comfortable as the last four or five, so we may need to be patient .So long as I can see development ,commitment and improvements being implemented with a more offensive entertaining style of football I will be satisfied for the season irrespective of success.

Let's hope we finally see the club moving forward ,creating a solid compatible squad able to work as a team playing with passion.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

I don't care if it is or isn't Frank. Please stop with the Frank avatars, every other poster seems to be using one. Is this part of a we want Frank campaign.

You're not the boss of me.

Frank is.

With the greatest of respect lads

I have no idea what Lampard would bring to Derby?

From the outside looking, the one thing you need is managerial experience, not a decent player cutting his teeth on a team pushing for promotion 

Maybe i,m wrong

Archived