John Terry being John Terry

David

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Maybe he could be allowed to play, but on 90 mins nip off and change kits and play injury time in the Chelsea kit?

And celebrate with his mates.

He'd sit in the stands in dress suit until the final whistle goes, then change into his Chelsea kit and celebrate with them.

technically, it could be against the rules, given that managers/teams have been in trouble for not fielding their best XI. 

Objectively, he may not be in their best/strongest XI if they were in the PL, but if he was, it's giving Chelsea an unfair advantage.

With that clause in his contract it would be interesting if Villa were playing Chelsea in the final game of the season, with Villa needing a win to avoid relegation and Chelsea going for the title.

Player power gone mad!!!

Sad thing is that Steve Bruce is fine with it, if that's what makes him happy. How would his team mates respond to him if Chelsea thumped Villa 4-0 and puts them into the bottom 3, Monday morning rolls in "unlucky lads, good team Chelsea are" 

Wouldn't have it, should also be a new law where you run around the pitch with twirling your shirt in the air if you score against a former club. 

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As a manager I'd take that as  an unacceptable sign the player wasn't at the club for the right reasons.

Respect your former club by being professional enough to play your best against them, anything else I'd reagard as disrespectful.

What he say.

This sums up perfectly what I think.

Though I did enjoy calling Terry a ****.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As a manager I'd take that as  an unacceptable sign the player wasn't at the club for the right reasons.

Respect your former club by being professional enough to play your best against them, anything else I'd reagard as disrespectful.

Agree, imagine it being last game of the season,  villa need something to stay up. 

Bet he would change his mind if its the cup final.

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Agree, imagine it being last game of the season,  villa need something to stay up. 

Bet he would change his mind if its the cup final.

He’s on a win/win there. He gets to lift the cup no matter who wins. 

Sith Happens
19 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

He’s on a win/win there. He gets to lift the cup no matter who wins. 

Even if its man utd!

Archived