Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

David

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoetheRam said:

Going to be tough to take for Liverpool. Were the better side before Salah got injured, gifted Real the first and then concede that.

Agree. Although Mane is doing his best. LLanana (is that enough l's and n's?) is somewhat not there.

Knowing how GKs get treated - I'd say Karius' career might be over. He might have to pull a Carson and go to some crazy league to let people try to forget. 

Just now, HantsRam said:

It is over now. 

SsN has coverage of crowds watching the game in the respective home grounds whilst sue smith describes what's going on.

I realise I'm a cheapskate but clips of the goals after the event could hurt surely?

It’s free to watch on YouTube on BT Sport! Sky don’t have rights for CL goals. 

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

It is over now. 

SsN has coverage of crowds watching the game in the respective home grounds whilst sue smith describes what's going on.

I realise I'm a cheapskate but clips of the goals after the event could hurt surely?

It's live on BT Sports Youtube channel...

Almost serves Klopp right for not replacing two obviously rubbish keepers when he could have. As an ex-Keeper I do feel for the lad a bit though.

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

It is over now. 

Just watch the whole thing on youtube.

Archived