Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

David

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Couldn't bare it if Liverpool won. Their fans are some of the most obnoxious on the internet, I'll be happy if this shuts them up for a bit. It's hard for me to choose between two clubs I despise, but Liverpool fans would be annoying and dining off this for years. 

ive not always liked liverpool, especially in the prmierleague era, of buying pointless foreign crap who add nothing.

but since klopp, im interested, because hes a german manager i always liked the style of. and they are exciting to watch. So i hope for england they do it... who really wants madrid to win it yet again?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jagerbob said:

ive not always liked liverpool, especially in the prmierleague era, of buying pointless foreign crap who add nothing.

but since klopp, im interested, because hes a german manager i always liked the style of. and they are exciting to watch. So i hope for england they do it... who really wants madrid to win it yet again?

I don't want to see Madrid win it. I just don't want to see Liverpool win it either! I'd prefer it if they could just call the game off after a 0-0 bore draw aet and neither team able to score a penalty for 10 hours straight so neither get the trophy. I find Madrid to be the lesser of two evils for me though. 

On 25/05/2018 at 07:17, McLovin said:

Perry groves also said that if Liverpool win, they will be the greatest British team to win it in the modern era. 

Man Utd finish 2nd: Media states that Man Utd are rubbish, they are finished and are going nowhere as a club

Liverpool finish 4th on the last day: Media states that Liverpool are back and are moving forward again and are the envy of the world.

Horrible club are Liverpool. Their fans stole the Allez Allez chant from napoli and claimed it as their own, with the nerve of stating that napoli stole it from them. Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing. 

They haven’t won the league in 27 years....they aren’t even the best team in England...

Archived