£10m FFP Bill

13 hours ago, Rampage said:

I have noticed that whatever opinion I hold, someone will disagree with It. Taking the opposite view has a similar effect. So - I tend to hang onto my opinion until a more convincing view changes my opinion which has the effect of unearthing a different set of people who do not agree with my view. This is normal and the way that it will always be. Enjoy! 

Sorry but cant agree with any of that. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't post very often, but feel obliged to do so here- @ramblur it's been great reading your posts, and as an accountant myself I think you really get how the club is structured and your insight has been interesting and relevant, and as others have said, you have tried (and succeeded) in trying to explain the financial health of the club to our great club's key stakeholders- the fans. It's a shame that some on here don't appreciate the effort you have gone to to. All the best for the future and take care. 

10 hours ago, Rampage said:

Agreed, we must disagree on everything except for the important fact that we have disagreed to disagree, agreed? GRS.

So, let me get this right. You guys are now actually agreeing to agree, or, to put it another way, disagreeing to disagree whilst  agreeing to disagree.

Am I close?

3 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

So, let me get this right. You guys are now actually agreeing to agree, or, to put it another way, disagreeing to disagree whilst  agreeing to disagree. 

Am I close?

You are close ilkleyram but others who understand it less may be closer but not really understand the full Ramifications of it. Agreed despite the mo ba dat. 

Ignorance may be bliss despite being unaware of it eg being a florist fan. ☺️

Ilkleyram.... What a guy! 

51 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Opinions and more opinions, without them we would have no forum so I welcome them all good and the bad

Freedom to winge sorry speak , all good for what is an excellent forum 

Just don't mention the accounts. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right.

Archived