So far so good

PistoldPete2

PistoldPete2

Well we've only had eight days since the season ended, yet already we've got rid of bent shackell Baird and now Rowett. Not only has it not cost us anything to get rid of this dead wood , someone has actually paid us to take Rowett off us. 

Still a lot of dead wood to get rid of. What about rowett's management team. Any chance of persuading Stoke to pay us compo for them too? Someone persuade them  Quick before they realise how we've had their pants down over Rowett. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
32 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Why have you posted 2 threads with the same title? was it really that good??

The forum froze when I posted... Said it had been timed out. Anyway yes it feels good ... Was resigned to another season of Rowett hoofball but now I'm really pleased. 

PistoldPete2
36 minutes ago, Redcar said:

They’ve gone with him.

Did you know Mark Sale got voted Birmingham City’s worst player in their history. ?

So do we get compo for them too? Or is the £2 million compo just for Rowett. Anyway not bad , if I had mels money I would have paid £2 million for Rowett to go away. 

I reckon there'll be a rocky few days (at least) while all the social media and journos set us up with 'worst possible scenarios', then when the bookies odds show Mel has chosen a good football manager it'll all get exciting again here! ?

2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Think the release of the players will clear up most of the wage bill, assuming Bent was on £40k upwards that's at least £2 million saved already 

Where the hell do these figures come from?

18 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Doesn't seem to be any word anywhere of who's following GR to Stoke.

I wonder if this is what Trump meant by draining the swamp?

Probably sorting out how many oatcakes in exchange for Kevin Summerfield.

4 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

So do we get compo for them too? Or is the £2 million compo just for Rowett.Anyway not bad , if I had mels money I would have paid £2 million for Rowett to go away. 

4 hours ago, Redcar said:

They’ve gone with him.

Did you know Mark Sale got voted Birmingham City’s worst player in their history. ?

Where had it said they have gone with him ? Whose actually gone ? 

Archived