Who advises Uncle Mel

Poynton ram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Who do we consider to be in Mel's inner circle? Accepting he will probably have the final say in most matters is he taking advice from anyone? 

Breakfast-gate taught us that he listens to his son and step-son, Darren Wassell and the players. Since then, Roy McFarland.

11 minutes ago, Moist One said:

Breakfast-gate taught us that he listens to his son and step-son, Darren Wassell and the players. Since then, Roy McFarland.

This is always something that’s tickled me. Bris got roasted for saying he thinks he’d improve the club if he were DoF and yet we’ve got the owner’s sons in positions of (unofficial) power! 

Weren’t one of them scouting Calum Patterson with McClaren in December 2016?

9 minutes ago, Moist One said:

Let's just be grateful that it's real people, and not the voices in his head....

Devil Mel: "sack him Melvyn, sack him...he can't deliver 'the Derby way' football....."

Angel Mel: "don't listen to him Melvyn, we had 85% in that game and 30 shots off target..."

18 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

No one left so he just reads the forum for advice now ?

I’m probably on Mels ignore list 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

I’m probably on Mels ignore list 

He always said he has a lot in common with derby fans. ?

He needs somebody well respected and connected within the wider football community and I am afraid I don't think he has that at PP.

Not sure who that person is and before anyone mentions his name it is not Old Harry.

During that mid 90s purple patch Jiimmy Smith fitted the bill with his vast network of contacts.

Archived