Next Manager Poll

S8TY

Who Would We Like to Take Over  

557 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really vote as I'd be happy with 4 of those and unhappy with the rest.

warburton

cook

smith

lampard

any of the above for me. Too 3 as I think they would do well here and lamoard as he is a wildcard and would be interesting to see how he does. Could always come on to take the free kicks also.

I Would like any of 3 on there myself too enigma but lets just be Mel for a moment and say...which one if all wanted the job would you opt for....next choice is very important and needs to hopefully be longer term....lets hope !!

Whatsisface from Brizzle.

Zero control over games but loads of goals and loads of fun. Pride Park is starved of fun at the moment thanks to that gravelly voiced bore.

Let's take a chance and let the good times roll! 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Re lampard

Does anyone else not think that we should have learned our lesson with untried and tested when we appointed clement 

or are we really that slow on the uptake ? 

Did Clement really do that bad? Giving someone Half a season and then sacking him was bang out of order.

Shrewsbury manager for me. 

The payout for him won't come close to the pay out for Rowett so him being employed shouldn't be an issue. 

They've hardly had cash to spend and he's turned them around in a season. Relegation battlers to promotion hopefuls. 

Archived