Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

You're all barking up the wrong tree - he's off to Newcastle to replace Rafa

That's a bit more like it.... now he has probably sussed out that DCFC are in the EFL Championship, a league competition outside of the Premier League, comprising 24 professional football clubs. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How do you know? Frank could come in and be the best manager the club has ever had, nobody knows.

Time we got a proper manager in. If we have any plans getting back to the big league.

3 minutes ago, Ibby said:

Time we got a proper manager in. If we have any plans getting back to the big league.

Like who? Name me one manager who can get us back to the prem 100% whilst working within FFP guidelines?

After tonight’s interview it’s Frank and to be honest it’s s bold move by Mel once it’s confirmed wow I am actually looking forward to a new season wot this guy will bring with him could be massive for our great club this at least gives me a big lift as after nearly 50 years following the Rams I was getting to a stage of take it or leave it but if it’s frank I honestly can’t Waite 

COYRS

7 hours ago, Ibby said:

Maybe it’s time we got in a manager with proper ambition ? Young ,determined and a proper football pedigree 

John Terry is likely to leave Villa it seems. I would love him to team up with Frank here. Either as player/ defence coach or assistant to Frank.

Best defender and best midfielder, known motivators. What could be better! Oh I know add Kevin Phillips as attach coach. Simples!

Time we got a proper manager in like Nigel Pearson or Paul Jewell.

Pearson got Leicester promotions and kept them in the PL.

Jewell got Wigan Athletic there!! And kept them up!!

We need an experienced manager like these guys. Not some newbie. That's for clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Archived