Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TaylorRam84 said:

Is there any chance the only reason we haven't announced our new manager yet is because he's in Kiev doing the champions league for BT sport? ? 

Yes, there's definitely a chance.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Great team, remind me very much of the Rams team that lost at Wembley under Stevie Mac. Deserved to go up and glad they did....

Nothing like the rams team that lost at Wembley, they are very much in the mould of those horrible foreign teams you used to meet in the European cup , diving , professional fouls , sneaky fouls , yes there is decent football in there but they are nothing like mac1 derby side and I don’t ever want to see a derby team like them 

3 minutes ago, archied said:

Nothing like the rams team that lost at Wembley, they are very much in the mould of those horrible foreign teams you used to meet in the European cup , diving , professional fouls , sneaky fouls , yes there is decent football in there but they are nothing like mac1 derby side and I don’t ever want to see a derby team like them 

Have to agree to disagree then Archibald.........

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Anyone yet pointed out that Lampard is wearing Black and White on the BT Sport commentary?

? and while a reasonable person would say "that doesn't mean anything", he almost always wears blue (dark blue suit, blue shirt) when doing punditry. So It's basically a confirmation.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

? and while a reasonable person would say "that doesn't mean anything", he almost always wears blue (dark blue suit, blue shirt) when doing punditry. So It's basically a confirmation.

Gerard is wearing Blue...

Just saying...

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You guys know the final is being live streamed on YouTube don’t you? You could just watch it and see if he gets asked ? 

I am - And I'm taking the Black and White as a sign...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Gerard is wearing Blue...

Just saying...

I am - And I'm taking the Black and White as a sign...

image.png.a74b12bf866185e339f5a69a43ca74c2.png

He may as well have a ram tattooed on his forehead as far as im concerned.

Just now, SaintRam said:

image.png.a74b12bf866185e339f5a69a43ca74c2.png

He may as well have a ram tattooed on his forehead as far as im concerned.

Just look at him. Gary is asking him questions about Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos etc. and all he can do is think about how many goals Blackman will bag for us next season on the way to promotion 

Archived