B4ev6is

Next manager, who would you like in charge?

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

My reaction every time I read a post asking for Nigel Clough...

facepalm.jpg

Add Paul Simpson , Darren Wassall to that list 

I still think £20 million is / would be enough. Maybe 2 years. I still think Clough Jnr best man to do it!

37 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Dean Smith from 11/8 to evens now.

O'Neill 7/1 to 3 and a half.

Simpson 5/1 to 9/2.

Not averse to O'Neill though he wouldn't be in my top 3, but if he does come I hope it's not with Roy Keane.

4 minutes ago, Hotter said:

I still think £20 million is / would be enough. Maybe 2 years. I still think Clough Jnr best man to do it!

Heard you the first time so now do us a favour, give us a rest (at least in trying to push NC)

1 hour ago, KBB said:

Failed at every club bar Milan (where he essentially did what giggs at man utd did) didn't he just relegate deportivo only winning a couple of games in about 25 game spell?

Failed at every club bar Milan? He’s only been at two other clubs, one being a financially-motivated move to China and the other being Deportivo when they were 10 points adrift at the bottom of La Liga...

He’s a great shout if you want to take a risk on a young, high-profile name.

18 minutes ago, Hotter said:

In fact, even with my million, which I have but isn't enough, he would still be my choice.

this is one of the most comical things i've read on the forum in a while. and that includes @curtains ramblings in the last 24 hrs

20 minutes ago, Hotter said:

Mel get him back NOW! If I had your money he would be my only choice. In fact, even with my million, which I have but isn't enough, he would still be  my choice. Nigel is why you are where you are now, and why you deserve to be there too. Give Nigel another go, he will create wealth for you and a Club for Us. Nigel Clough is DCFC karma. 

You really want to come back don’t you.

You're that Nigel supporting woman that went to Burton and I claim my £5

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.