Winnall

Waffle

2 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

Remember West Bromwich doing it before us and Rangers but we adopted our version in 2004ish whilst in League One, we played you at the back of 2006 season the following day you hosted Rangers, we had about 5k there that game.

I never heard rangers do that version, just the bouncy bouncy one.

Don't remember you truly adopting your version til about 2012ish, could have been earlier but we had spent two more seasons in League One, we opened up our season at your place.

Songs get pinched all the time. Tui the holiday company even stole our Joe Ledley song. Have we seen any royalties?? Not a chance, they changed just enough words to get away with it. Robbing ******** 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyrode.

The bounce song is better off with us, our modern stadium has been fully designed to withstand the impact and actually bounces along with the supporters as if it’s in harmony with its loving attendees.

Hillsborough on the other hand is in danger of collapsing if exposed to excessive bounce when you’re winning activities.

Rumours say the safety executive have ordered the current team to curtail victories as to protect the future of the ground.

33 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Anyrode.

The bounce song is better off with us, our modern stadium has been fully designed to withstand the impact and actually bounces along with the supporters as if it’s in harmony with its loving attendees.

Hillsborough on the other hand is in danger of collapsing if exposed to excessive bounce when you’re winning activities.

Rumours say the safety executive have ordered the current team to curtail victories as to protect the future of the ground.

It's perfectly safe as long as it remains only half full.

59 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Anyrode.

Ha fair enough, though you're ok away from home Bahncin as theres only about a thousand of you.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Interesting to see how he’s perceived by fans of his parent club:

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/272676-the-sam-winnalll-situation/?page=1

One of them (ITK claim) saying that "the players didnt take to him". 

Sheff Wed is ducked if their players have that level of influence, and they're a clique squad (or a squad of cliques).

Obviously no evidence that claim is true but if it is I don't see them succeeding any time soon. 

Further on in the thread people talk about fights between Winnall, Forestieri and Fletcher - so maybe thats it. They certainly have to keep FF thinking that he's the top dog, with the attitude that lad has. 

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Sheff Wed is ducked if their players have that level of influence

Also notice the comments about Carvalhal being responsible for poor man management, and for poor training regarding all their injuries.

So glad we didn’t appoint him. 

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

One of them (ITK claim) saying that "the players didnt take to him". 

Sheff Wed is ducked if their players have that level of influence, and they're a clique squad (or a squad of cliques).

Obviously no evidence that claim is true but if it is I don't see them succeeding any time soon. 

Further on in the thread people talk about fights between Winnall, Forestieri and Fletcher - so maybe thats it. They certainly have to keep FF thinking that he's the top dog, with the attitude that lad has. 

Yes I heard there was a fight between win all and foristieri and wendies would rather keep winnall than FF. 

On 22/05/2018 at 08:59, walkleyowl said:

Fair enough, so the year after us and Rangers were in town....

If it's true that Sheff Wed invented 'the bounce' I would just like to offer my sincerest congratulations. Well done. 

Not sure I will ever get over it to be honest. I'm highly embarrassed that we copied one of your chants and not sure how I'm going to explain this to my kids.

Thanks for coming on to our forum to share this with us and thank you for telling us all what has/has not happened at Pride Park, you must be very busy getting to both Derby and Sheff Wed matches.

Good luck in the rest of your song writing career and if any other team steals one of your songs perhaps you would be kind enough to grace this forum with your presence again to let us know.

Failing that perhaps you should just copyright every football song ever sung as clearly they were all written by Sheff Wed fans.

Archived