3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

I like him but I wouldn't sign him permanent unless he's going to be dirt cheap. Can't afford to be signing injured players in our situation. It's not like he was that brilliant either, he was good don't get me wrong, scored some very good goals, but he never really made that striker spot his own. 

Also think we should go all out for a quality striker in the summer so if signing Winnall means we won't be bringing another striker in, then I'd be a little disappointed. 

He's done his ACL. Not for the first time. Signing him before he's played 15 games and shown he's in form is madness

He gives his all and scored some good goals.  But let's not forget that when fit he was usually on the bench. He would be a good addition to the squad IF he can come back fit.

But we shouldn't depend on him alone

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Absolute madness!

Must be a little bit. I’m feeling rather optimistic about our side with a few young players in there, despite the disappointment of the playoffs, our Feb/March blip and a concerning, aging squad

13 hours ago, philmycock said:

Is that when Forestieri went on strike because he wanted to join a club that do The Bounce better?

(Note: even though with nicked it off Rangers and not them).

Ha, bless, no he had a fight with several players during his 7 months at Wednesday, Forestieri, Fletcher and Hutchinson by all accounts. You're welcome to him.

Got a couple of new songs for you next season too.....

1 hour ago, walkleyowl said:

Ha, bless, no he had a fight with several players during his 7 months at Wednesday, Forestieri, Fletcher and Hutchinson by all accounts. You're welcome to him.

By all accounts it sounds like Forestieri could start a fight in an empty room.

10 hours ago, walkleyowl said:

Why have Rangers passed some down?

Just now, philmycock said:

They’ll be showing you how to bounce properly, we learnt from the best

The myth, we played you the day before Rangers came down for the testimonial, won 2-0, and we were bouncing that day.

2 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

The myth, we played you the day before Rangers came down for the testimonial, won 2-0, and we were bouncing that day.

Nah, don’t remember that

2 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

We did steal the bounce, but from Rangers not yourselves. It's bizarre that you guys seem to really want to make out we stole it from you though? Why can't you mock us from stealing it from Rangers. 

I remember 13k Rangers fans actually making the stadium shake during their bounce, I can't remember you guys ever doing it at our place. 

7 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

Oh, you stole the bounce from Rangers too.