Congratulations Omar

cannable

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did some crazy stuff at DM.

Never forget Forest at home. Big boot from Grant, Forest player wins header, header puts 6 players out the game, Omar charges off and commits himself. Outnumbered and a goal. 

He just used to charge off or give daft fouls. 

I'm assuming he's matured? 

Good on the ball

I don't know if he was injured or something but he only played 9 times this season.

Played 28 times at Eintracht last season.

They'll probably sign him. 

Never understood the people that didn't rate him here. Good technique, reads the game well and directed the flow nicely. People just seemed to get upset he wasn't a bruising midfielder, very strange. Think it was Chelsea at home in the cup he was flicking it over the heads of Chelsea midfielders for fun, had a good game.

Wasn't what we needed at the time. Although obviously capable of picking a pass, we already had Hughes as the lightweight technician, who was better at it. We needed the second coming of John Eustace and he really wasn't that. Wasn't even Khalifa Cisse.

Congrats to Luke Hradedcky. Was voted as the best goalkeeper in Bundesliga and will soon choose his next club (most likely Leverkusen or Dortmund).

I remember suggesting him when he was still playing in Denmark, nice to see him doing well. Good lad.

On 20/05/2018 at 15:02, JoetheRam said:

Wasn't what we needed at the time. Although obviously capable of picking a pass, we already had Hughes as the lightweight technician, who was better at it. We needed the second coming of John Eustace and he really wasn't that. Wasn't even Khalifa Cisse.

I continue to find this view of Hughes bizarre. He was always around the top 5 tackling stats for the division. The last game I watched when he was playing for Watford, I laughed as an opposition player just bounced off him and Hughes continued with the ball, not feeling a thing. He was a technician and might have been lightweight when he first came into the side aged 16, but not by the time he was 18.

PS Big contrats to Omar being bought back by the Champions League winners after just winning the German Cup!

Archived