Proud to be British

Angry Ram

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Some minor royal gets married, old dears go all gooey and ultra-conservative types tell the rest of us how lucky we are.

Another victim in Liverpool... 

You’re lucky to live in that pile of *****.. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dog said:

Best wedding I went to was in breadsall. Groom's long lost brother turned up ratted, started having a go at everyone.  Groom stepped in. Fists flying. Me and another bloke holding them back,  I could feel the brother's heart pumping through his chest because he was so riled.  Blood all over the bride's dress...

Hi Barry Stanton 

It was a great celebration. 

Watched it all from 4:15 am this morning  

i wish I could lip read though because some of the congregations comments when the preacher was going on and on and on must have been hilarious...! Would  love to know what Prince Phillip thought of that.!

An American asked me if it was unusual that the weather was so nice, I said nope, it’s cup final day, it’s always sunny on cup final day.... now come on United seal the day off nicely with an easy win. 

Got about a 3 second shot of the excellent soprano and even less of the equally excelent trumpet player whiilst the bride made her entrance.

I actually knew the trumpet player several years ago. Top lad, comes from Coalville.

The Queen, Phil, Anne, Will and his family and Harry are OK, happy for a bit of my tax money to be used to keep them in their posh council houses. Destest Charlie and his mrs. As for Andrew, Edward and the rest of the royal hanger ons, I'd be happy to see them exiled to somewhere like the Falkland Islands.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, dog said:

Best wedding I went to was in breadsall. Groom's long lost brother turned up ratted, started having a go at everyone.  Groom stepped in. Fists flying. Me and another bloke holding them back,  I could feel the brother's heart pumping through his chest because he was so riled.  Blood all over the bride's dress...

Ah well it probably stopped all the dad dancing.

I’m not a fan of the royal family. But I’m so sick of hearing people whinge about it more. 

Some piss head old tart who my mum knows moaning about paying for it. You live in a council house and don’t have a job. How are you contributing to this wedding? 

Dont get me wrong i didnt watch any if it but i couldnt careless how much the dress cost etc 

2 hours ago, dog said:

Weren’t that Butterfields wedding?

42 minutes ago, Hinzy9 said:

Let's hope she doesn't meet with an "accident" in a few years

I do wonder if Harry’s dad was at the wedding.....

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I do wonder if Harry’s dad was at the wedding.....

Who are you on about?  I don't know hewitt could be.

Archived