Ongoing Stuff

McRainy

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

So I went to blow my nose on a piece of toilet roll this morning. There was a very long thin trailing piece of toilet paper hanging loose from the bottom. I managed to somehow inhale this loose long piece straight down my throat as I brought the paper up to my nose. 

I'm now left with dregs of toilet paper lining my throat which no amount of coffee will dislodge, it's somehow embedded in my trachea.

This is the kind of crap that happens on footballess Saturdays. 

This sounds like the kind of crap that happens when you think the wife has gone out, and then unexpectedly you hear her coming up the stairs, and you think Jesus where am I going to hide all this bloody tissue.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So after a 15 hour shift I went to bed last night at 1am to have a few hours sleep before my next 15 hour shift, which I'm doing now. Then after 3 hours of sleep, at 4am, a frigging bee stung me! Twice! I had a dream that the bed was on fire and I could feel the flame on my hip, then I woke and realised the burning was a massive bee! Then it stung my arm too.

Pollinators my arse.

8 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

So after a 15 hour shift I went to bed last night at 1am to have a few hours sleep before my next 15 hour shift, which I'm doing now. Then after 3 hours of sleep, at 4am, a frigging bee stung me! Twice! I had a dream that the bed was on fire and I could feel the flame on my hip, then I woke and realised the burning was a massive bee! Then it stung my arm too.

Pollinators my arse.

That as well

11 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Pollinators my arse.

You alright honey?

11 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Pollinators my arse.

Your own fault for trying to sleep with a bee. 

12 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Pollinators my arse.

Nomada what you do, you do it wrong. 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Yeah thanks. Hive just bee(n) trying to get everything done so I don't have to work at all on Saturday. 

So it's been a really buzy week.

Beehive.

Sith Happens
18 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Pollinators my arse.

I dont beelieve you.

• 3 months later...

Archived