Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not if anyone watched the way we surrendered the ball with no composure for 90 minutes against Fulham in the second leg they wont.

We surrendered the ball with relativelylittle composure for 90 mins in the first leg as well.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Yeah,agreed...not sure about qpr's budget etc and their current line up but it would no doubt suit both parties to sort a deal....I'd imagine he has his eyes on Bryson and thorne too.

Martin would be priority... THE absolute key to how Mac set us up.

Just now, angieram said:

I hope he signs him. He's been the biggest casualty of our recent merry go round and deserves better. 

Sad isn’t it. I’ve been in denial about us letting Martin go ever since he got shipped to Fulham but I just can’t see how he gets in a Rowett team ?. Shame, he was my favourite player for a good couple of seasons.

6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not if anyone watched the way we surrendered the ball with no composure for 90 minutes against Fulham in the second leg they wont.

ok then.. you are GR.... how would you have 'given' the players this composure. Owners may have the power to sack the manager as its the easiest solution to a failure, but its a new one on me if the manager is the soul reason players give the ball away.

22 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Yeah,agreed...not sure about qpr's budget etc and their current line up but it would no doubt suit both parties to sort a deal....I'd imagine he has his eyes on Bryson and thorne too.

Looking forward to buying my QPR Martin 9 shirt next season 

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

ok then.. you are GR.... how would you have 'given' the players this composure. Owners may have the power to sack the manager as its the easiest solution to a failure, but its a new one on me if the manager is the soul reason players give the ball away.

Do they actually practise holding and passing the ball under pressure or does he concentrate on other factors (kick and run?)

They have really struggled this year to look at all composed under pressure and surely the coaching has something to do with that?

So the football people at stoke see him as Good enough for a premiership side with parachute payments looking for someone to take them straight back up but not good enough for our moaning set of short sighted fans 

says it all really doesn't it guys 

God I don’t know how I’m going to get through a whole summer of rowet out ,rowett is boring , rowett doesn’t rate Hughes and ince , rowett loaned out Chris Matin , rowett signed older player ( best players at the club this season), any player anybody rates won’t fit in a rowett team ,rowett doesn’t have a hair island,etc etc etc 

that odds list for stoke job ,,,, rowett by far the best option on it and the only one that jumps out ,,,, oh well sun tan lotion and ear muffs at the ready

Archived