Mckram

Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

6 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not if anyone watched the way we surrendered the ball with no composure for 90 minutes against Fulham in the second leg they wont.

ok then.. you are GR.... how would you have 'given' the players this composure. Owners may have the power to sack the manager as its the easiest solution to a failure, but its a new one on me if the manager is the soul reason players give the ball away.

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

ok then.. you are GR.... how would you have 'given' the players this composure. Owners may have the power to sack the manager as its the easiest solution to a failure, but its a new one on me if the manager is the soul reason players give the ball away.

Do they actually practise holding and passing the ball under pressure or does he concentrate on other factors (kick and run?)

They have really struggled this year to look at all composed under pressure and surely the coaching has something to do with that?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Looking forward to buying my QPR Martin 9 shirt next season 

Pisser!

Perhaps a half and half shirt  'number 9 martin'd' up is the answer?

I'd have to consider it to be honest.😀

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

So the football people at stoke see him as Good enough for a premiership side with parachute payments looking for someone to take them straight back up but not good enough for our moaning set of short sighted fans 

says it all really doesn't it guys 

God I don’t know how I’m going to get through a whole summer of rowet out ,rowett is boring , rowett doesn’t rate Hughes and ince , rowett loaned out Chris Matin , rowett signed older player ( best players at the club this season), any player anybody rates won’t fit in a rowett team ,rowett doesn’t have a hair island,etc etc etc 

that odds list for stoke job ,,,, rowett by far the best option on it and the only one that jumps out ,,,, oh well sun tan lotion and ear muffs at the ready

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.