Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

So the football people at stoke see him as Good enough for a premiership side with parachute payments looking for someone to take them straight back up but not good enough for our moaning set of short sighted fans 

says it all really doesn't it guys 

There are not a Premiership side anymore and they won’t be going straight back up whoever they appoint: they have a terrible disjointed squad of misfits and need a rebuild. But if Gary fancies the challenge good luck to him - I wouldn’t stand in his way, that’s for sure.

14 minutes ago, Jayram said:

There are not a Premiership side anymore and they won’t be going straight back up whoever they appoint: they have a terrible disjointed squad of misfits and need a rebuild. But if Gary fancies the challenge good luck to him - I wouldn’t stand in his way, that’s for sure.

Not a premiership side, well clearly, otherwise I wouldn't have said to "to take them back up"

u know what I'm getting at though 

I just find it funny at how people in the game seem to still rate him despite all the know it alls on here thinking they know best lol 

26 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I just find it funny at how people in the game seem to still rate him despite all the know it alls on here thinking they know best lol 

Rate in the same way Sam Allardyce, David Moyes, Pulis etc are rated?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Rate in the same way Sam Allardyce, David Moyes, Pulis etc are rated?

Yes Roy Mac yes.

managers that have won promotions, u know, the thing we've been trying to do for god knows how's long and how many managers 

just maybe sticking with one and letting him see out the job might just get us somewhere cos this constant merry go round sure as hell isnt is it?

And personally im fed up with it 

2 hours ago, archied said:

God I don’t know how I’m going to get through a whole summer of rowet out ,rowett is boring , rowett doesn’t rate Hughes and ince , rowett loaned out Chris Matin , rowett signed older player ( best players at the club this season), any player anybody rates won’t fit in a rowett team ,rowett doesn’t have a hair island,etc etc etc 

that odds list for stoke job ,,,, rowett by far the best option on it and the only one that jumps out ,,,, oh well sun tan lotion and ear muffs at the ready

You half agree with it archied,that's your problem here......

And I can see a hair island starting to form,just give him a few years.

PistoldPete2
17 hours ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Got rid of Pulis because of crap football didn't they? Can't imagine they would want Gaz.

Well we sacked clement as we weren't playing the Derby way... But still appointed Rowett. Clubs are full of ****.

2 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

So the football people at stoke see him as Good enough for a premiership side with parachute payments looking for someone to take them straight back up but not good enough for our moaning set of short sighted fans 

says it all really doesn't it guys 

They haven't watched his team week in week out. 

12 hours ago, jagerbob said:

ok then.. you are GR.... how would you have 'given' the players this composure. Owners may have the power to sack the manager as its the easiest solution to a failure, but its a new one on me if the manager is the soul reason players give the ball away.

When you are relying on counter attacks to take the pressure off a defensive unit that is camped on it's own 18 yard line everything needs to be clinical. The players have shown they can do that at times, but not consistently so Rowett has to take some of the blame for setting us up in that way.

1 hour ago, curtains said:

What does that mean 

It means that they have not watched every match we have played this season, therefore they will not have as good of a judgement of how we have played compared to our fans that have.

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

No, but theyre probably not doing Paper Scissors Stone over their candidate list either 

No they will look at highlights, statistics, talk to their contacts etc. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

It means that they have not watched every match we have played this season, therefore they will not have as good of a judgement of how we have played compared to our fans that have.

No they will look at highlights, statistics, talk to their contacts etc. 

That’s why I asked you .

Patience my friend. 

Archived