Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

You would take a hippy out a cafe with the munchies right now as long as he’s Dutch! 

100%. As long as he's got a distant relative who might have once been to Amsterdam, I'm happy ? 

Good ******* riddance to the overrated useless bottler. The worst manager we had in years - can’t wait for the return of attacking football and respect for youth and flair players. 

So happy to see the cnut gone - his brand of football is a cancer in the modern game.

1 minute ago, Jayram said:

Good ******* riddance to the overrated useless bottler. The worst manager we had in years - can’t wait for the return of attacking football and respect for youth and flair players. 

So happy to see the cnut gone - his brand of football is a cancer in the modern game.

With the average age of our squad, we're more likely to see flares players.....

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Very professional way of saying "I can't wait to  actually play more next season"

Luke Thomas only played five minutes under Rowett. Not a hoofball player. 

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Stoke fans on their forum saying things like promotion is a must etc. No pressure, Gary.

Haha yeah good luck Stokies. It's a bloody hard league and you've got a really crap manager.

I was actually pro-Rowett, but being the highest paid manager in the Championship - bahahaahhahahahahaha. He isn't even the best manager on the a38 - never mind the entire division. 

I remember when we had the highest paid manager in the league - think his name was Paul Clement. Since he has the highest budget as well he can follow in Clements footsteps and buy Jacob Butterfield.

Archived