Play-off final

1of4

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Vulcanboy said:

I've got a feeling Villa will do it & Fulham will not only lose some key players but Jocanovic too. Probably be a while before they challenge again. 

Me too. For all Fulhams creativity and flair, I just think Villa will be too professional and actually take advantage of the kind of breakaway opportunities that we couldn’t.

Think they’d keep Jokanovic (unless he wants to leave) but will lose some of their best talent.

On 17/05/2018 at 12:26, tomsdubs said:

I want Fulham to win, bring Villa down a peg or two next season when they have to sell off their squad in a desperate attempt to find cash.

Agreed. If only to avoid the numerous articles about John Terry and his momentous campaign and return.

COme in Villa... 

Reasons..

We won’t have the best away day of the season.

The PL is getting diluted with crap clubs.. Bournemouth, Cardiff, Palace and the likes.

Villa is a crap away day.

Fulham are just there, bit like Palace really. Complete waste of space.

Fulham is the best away day of the season.. (yeah I know I am repeating myself but it is)

Villa should be in the PL. 

47 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

COme in Villa... 

Reasons..

We won’t have the best away day of the season.

The PL is getting diluted with crap clubs.. Bournemouth, Cardiff, Palace and the likes.

Villa is a crap away day.

Fulham are just there, bit like Palace really. Complete waste of space.

Fulham is the best away day of the season.. (yeah I know I am repeating myself but it is)

Villa should be in the PL. 

I wanted Fulham to win then you mentioned the away day, I’d forgot about that.  Come on Villa ?

Game is worth more than Champions League Final. Incredible riches! 

I’m so not sure who I’d prefer to win, maybe Villa. Bruce has lost his Mum and Dad in a short space of time, shouldn’t have anything to do with it but I’ve met Bruce twice many years ago when I was a postie and he took the banter when I said Deano skinned ya! So I quite like him. 

Up da Villa..... mostly 

one off prediction..... 2-1 Villa 

And at least its a distraction from the joke that is England test cricket ??

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

This is Derby v QPR all over again.

For the love of the game, I hope Fulham do it.

No it’s not... 

Mate of little Angry is a Fulham fan and to fair, travels everywhere with them.,. He got 36 tickets for the game today. Modt of those are going to QPR, Chelsea and Spurs mates.. 

Thats the ONLY resemblance to the QPR game... One team does not have 40,000 fans.

Archived