Come on England

MuespachRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McLovin said:

This has the potential to be one of the most open world cups I’ve seen in a long time. In 2014, Germany were so far ahead of the rest as the other international teams were in poor shape. In 2010, Spain were so much more talented than any other team, 2006 was tight and Brazil should have won but their best players were out of form, 2002 Brazil were so much better than the rest, 1998 Brazil and France were the best and then there was a massive gap with the rest.

The summer will make things clear. 

I watch every game of a world cup, for some bizarre reason, so I usually come away enlightened. 

If you were the England manager, are there any players who you would include, which may surprise a few people??

I'd love to see Tom Davies and Will Hughes get the nod. I understand maybe not first teamers, but I don't believe they're far away. Comparitavely to others in the middle. 

11 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

how nuts is Tony Adams by the way..! ha ha

Love the Gazza is just trying to make Anderton laugh as the camera passes them by too.

Even rarer sight was Gary Neville had his gob shut!

Don’t think even B4 could get me geared up to believe England can do anything to shout about at the World Cup..... but I know when game time comes I’ll lose a days pay, spend a fortune on ale, and have that optimistic confidence that we can do this pumping through my veins.....least being Derby fan helps dealing with the failure easier ☹️

On 15/05/2018 at 10:50, McLovin said:

It is our destiny. The greatest nation on earth will once again reclaim our rightful prize to the fear of the foreign nations. We created football and therefore we shall and will win the World Cup this year. Come on England 

Or.......... we won’t win another World Cup in the next 20 years (& quite possibly longer)?

4 weeks of football, what's not to like?

I'll probably soon get annoyed with all the crap that goes on once it's underway, but the 12 year old in me can't wait.

If you're English and don't support England you should be deported.

I cannot wait. Football all the time every day and not the same old teams were used to seeing week in week out. 

A young England squad and a progressive system which could lead us to a solid quarter final place in a tournament to build on! 

Love it me. 

12 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

I cannot wait. Football all the time every day and not the same old teams were used to seeing week in week out. 

A young England squad and a progressive system which could lead us to a solid quarter final place in a tournament to build on! 

Love it me. 

Wait until Southgate puts out 3cbs and 2dms against Tunisia to gain a dour 1-0......

a solid qtr final should be achievable given the draw but if we get there it’s likely to be Brazil or Germany and that will be a true test of our progression.

Archived