Can we have a new manager like Slavisa Jokanovic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes of course you can - if you bugger off and support Fulham - and please take all the other so-called fans who are flooding this board with their negativity and whinging - with any luck, next season we'll have smaller crowds full of people that support the club rather than looking for opportunities to moan.....

Just now, Gaspode said:

Yes of course you can - if you bugger of and support Fulham - and please take all the other so-called fans who are flooding this board with their negativity and whinging

So if we dare to criticise a negative Derby side who refuse to attempt to win the game, we're only ''so called'' fans and we should go support another team? Doesn't that say more about you, than us? You think that it's a good thing that we lost? You think we should celebrate failure and defeat?

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The one thing about Jokanovic, he’s had two and a half years to build what he has at Fulham. We’re where we are due to chopping and changing managers. A bit of stability - we might just get somewhere

Another 12 months isn't going to change Rowett's footballing philosophy. Stability is key, but Jokanovic's intent has always been there. 

He's everything I want Rowett to be.

Plays football, charismatic and can attract the likes of Mitrovic to drop down a league to join for the season on deadline day.

He will have more success than GR can ever dream of in his managerial career.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So if we dare to criticise a negative Derby side who refuse to attempt to win the game, we're only ''so called'' fans and we should go support another team? Doesn't that say more about you, than us? You think that it's a good thing that we lost? You think we should celebrate failure and defeat?

You forgot to add only two shots on target in 180 minutes of a play off semi final. If anybody’s ok with that there’s no point discussing our situation with them. 

I'm not celebrating losing - but I'm not using it as an excuse to unload every whinge and moan about the club either - we've repeatedly sacked managers and it's got us nowhere - we need stability if we're to push on, not knee jerk reactions to losing.....

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Obviously having a multi million pound squad that lets Wolves and Fulham (twice) show us how to play top level football is acceptable with some... opinions hey.

We are lumbered with old players on high wages managed by a negative manager, we were never going to withstand 180 minutes of attacking from them.

I’ve really wanted to like Rowett but his football is not what we pay lots of money to watch and Fulham have just made me miss McClaren even more.

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

You forgot to add only two shots on target in 180 minutes of a play off semi final. If anybody’s ok with that there’s no point discussing our situation with them. 

The whole self fellatio about a 2-1 defeat is frankly embarrassing. We got outclassed in the second leg completely, and we showed lack of ambition and lack of fight to take the game to them. It makes me extremely mad to see people call me a fake fan for being angry about us having a terrible performance. 

2 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

Obviously having a multi million pound squad that lets Wolves and Fulham (twice) show us how to play top level football is acceptable with some... opinions hey.

This is it. We have spent more than Fulham I seem to remember, yet people make a point that ''Fulham have a better squad than us'' we have spent more than them, why is this acceptable? It isn't good enough on any level.

Archived