Ahhh another season of Rowett

RoyMac5

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

The reason Fulham were the better team was because Rowett sold Hughes and Ince in the first place.

Then why are they here?

He's had two already yet failed to improve the squad.

You mean they wanted to stay and not get more money and premier league football. Ok then 

How quickly SOME fans turn and how fickle SOME fans really really are. Doesn’t surprise me after many years on the terraces. Listen up people we are all disappointed about tonight and we have many opinions, surely the beauty of the game. Andicis I dont doubt you love the club as much as I and our opinions may differ tremendously but any player will want Prem football so to blame a manager for players wanting to move on how can you justify that? 

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

You mean they wanted to stay and not get more money and premier league football. Ok then 

Or stay and get a fortune in the championship for no effort more like.

Just now, SKRam said:

Andicis I dont doubt you love the club as much as I and our opinions may differ tremendously but any player will want Prem football so to blame a manager for players wanting to move on how can you justify that? 

I don't. But I do blame Rowett for recruitment. We sold our two best players and replaced them with dross. Curtis and Hudds were good, but going forward we didn't have enough and our centre mid was the slowest in the league.

Just now, Andicis said:

I don't. But I do blame Rowett for recruitment. We sold our two best players and replaced them with dross. Curtis and Hudds were good, but going forward we didn't have enough and our centre mid was the slowest in the league.

But he wasn’t to blame for players turning us down or fancying a move to the States? And I don’t blame any player for making their personal decisions 

Just now, SKRam said:

But he wasn’t to blame for players turning us down or fancying a move to the States? And I don’t blame any player for making their personal decisions 

Russell leaving was not the problem. The problem was our poor recruitment and our negative style of play, we can attributed to our management team. Rowett didn't even play Palmer! 

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

but any player will want Prem football so to blame a manager for players wanting to move on how can you justify that? 

For me, I'm not sad that we've sold him - more that we've become a team that can't accommodate Hughes. Hughes would have been fairly useless had we kept him, because we've been bypassing the midfield all season.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

See you say ‘We sold’ well yes we did because they wanted to better themselves. Do you honestly believe Rowett thought hmmm good players let’s get rid. They wanted to move on clearly. Watford and Huddersfield no disrespect but not top six prem teams which would work you’d think in the players favour for game time. 

53 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We were poor tonight. But the way Rowett set us up and then didn't change it before Fulham scored - you could see we were struggling. ******** another year of negative Rowettball. Too much for me.

You are so so negative, will buy you a season ticket down the road at the Red dogs, you talk as much sense as Kenney Burns, you are made for each other,  so please do me a favour and do one, you know absolutely nothing about the game, and only post when we lose, we do not need fans like you so go and disappear please.

Just now, Derby blood said:

You are so so negative, will buy you a season ticket down the road at the Red dogs, you talk as much sense as Kenney Burns, you are made for each other,  so please do me a favour and do one, you know absolutely nothing about the game, and only post when we lose, we do not need fans like you so go and disappear please.

Titter ye not missus.

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

See you say ‘We sold’ well yes we did because they wanted to better themselves. Do you honestly believe Rowett thought hmmm good players let’s get rid. They wanted to move on clearly. Watford and Huddersfield no disrespect but not top six prem teams which would work you’d think in the players favour for game time. 

But Rowett didn't even pick Hughes whilst we had him, and sold him for a puny 4 million. I can't be happy or agree with that, and I think Rowett is open to criticism because of that. If you sell our best players and replace them with Tom Lawrence and a 30 year old Tom Huddlestone, you leave yourself open to criticism, particularly if you don't get promoted.

59 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We were poor tonight. But the way Rowett set us up and then didn't change it before Fulham scored - you could see we were struggling. ******** another year of negative Rowettball. Too much for me.

We went 442 when they scored and then made 2 subs. 

As the kids say, you chat shiiiiite

Archived