The Rams on the BBC

unclej

1 minute ago, roboto said:

I think you need to realise the amount of working class people who also live in London. Not everyone is some super rich millionaire living in a swanky penthouse on the river.

That assumption is like me saying that everyone in Texas owns an oil field and 3 ranches.

What?..........You mean the streets aren't paved with gold? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, roboto said:

I think you need to realise the amount of working class people who also live in London. Not everyone is some super rich millionaire living in a swanky penthouse on the river.

That assumption is like me saying that everyone in Texas owns an oil field and 3 ranches.

How could anyone believe that? However, I can confirm that all Spanish eat paella before taking a siesta!

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I think London might have had a small part in building this country.. Just sayin.

But London overall wants to Remain. Haven't you moved out yet? ?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I think London might have had a small part in building this country.. Just sayin.

27 minutes ago, roboto said:

I know,  I know, my worst post ever. That’s what too many beers does to you, read it this morning shaking my head. Mods we need a drunk filter ! 

Dont like Danny Murphy though, that bit stands.

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I know,  I know, my worst post ever. That’s what too many beers does to you, read it this morning shaking my head. Mods we need a drunk filter ! 

Dont like Danny Murphy though, that bit stands.

If we had a drunk filter you could read the week’s comments whilst sat on the bog on a Sunday morning.

And you’d still have time for a page on the DET site to open.

37 minutes ago, roboto said:

They did have there own DIY shops all over the uk too. 

54 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Just doing a spot of ethnic cleansing  at the moment. I’m moving in some farmers from Derbyshire to balance the books.

Good man.

Can I have their croissants and brioche?

On 12/05/2018 at 13:29, Shipley Ram said:

I think Lawrenson still dislikes us for the  Saunders transfer.

I think he blamed Derby County for his failure to cut it as a manager...myself I’ve always found him a tedious bore..,

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

I think he blamed Derby County for his failure to cut it as a manager...myself I’ve always found him a tedious bore..,

That’s being kind. He’s cornered the market in bitter sarcasm and grumpy rudeness (and I’ve tried to match him but he excels in this field) to such an extent that it’s very difficult to understand why the BBC keep renewing his contract. 

On 12/05/2018 at 13:20, unclej said:

Anyone catching Football Focus on BBC 1 today couldn't help but have noticed the blatant misery on the faces of the pundits when analysing the first leg score and contemplating the second leg at Fulham.  Danny Murphy 'hoped very much' that Fulham would win and Lawrenson nodded along. What a sorry bunch they were in their support of the 'one game too many' Cottagers. 

Nice one.

Didnt see it, i did hear Talk Sport with Al Brazil and Dean Saunders, Deano was of the opinion having speant so long with us that he wanted us to beat Fulham, he did sit on the fence however if it was a derby villa final having played for both clubs.

As for Lawro im not sure his Fulham allegiance, but he does watch more Championship football than any other BBC pundit, and is always saying Sessignon should be in the world cup squad.

7 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

That’s being kind. He’s cornered the market in bitter sarcasm and grumpy rudeness (and I’ve tried to match him but he excels in this field) to such an extent that it’s very difficult to understand why the BBC keep renewing his contract. 

It’s the closed-shop chumminess of the BBC football crowd ...the same tired old ex-pros over-thinking what is essentially a simple game. ?

12 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Jeeez,  not a fecking chance.. 

Owd up mi owd . I’d love ta see tha . Maybe when we get ta wembley mi and our Hilda can come and stop at yours ?? Btw  Is it still reet smokey in’t big smoke my owd? 

8 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Owd up mi owd . I’d love ta see tha . Maybe when we get ta wembley mi and our Hilda can come and stop at yours ?? Btw  Is it still reet smokey in’t big smoke my owd? 

It’s like Bali compared to Yorkshire.. 

Archived