Middlesbrough v Aston Villa

David

Name-wise that Villa team is ridiculous.

Look at their bench from yesterday: Samba, Whelan, Hogan, Onomah, Bjarnason, Kodjia, Bunn.

Those wouldn't be on the bench at most of the teams in this division.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, philmycock said:

To all those Boro fans that taunted us at PP a couple of weeks ago...

”It’s happening again, it’s happening again! Middlesborough, it’s happening again!” ?

Haha! How much they spend on asombalonga and bamford? Forest rejects couldnt manage a single shot on target between them,

PistoldPete2

I think villa will beat Fulham. In a one off game without home advantage I dont think fulham defence will hold out against a team that is prepared to attack them 

9 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Their forum is full of Pulis set us up negatively etc etc.  That’s what you get appointing a **** manager!!!! Well done Villa but hope Fulham batter you in the final.   Boro bottlers - has a ring about it doesn’t it!?

Like we didn't set ourselves up negatively across both legs..... 

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

What did they expect from pulis???

He's rowetts grandad.

The Boro forums are going crazy about Boro having 2 shots on target over 2 legs, now which other team in the playoffs does that remind me of... 

11 hours ago, philmycock said:

To all those Boro fans that taunted us at PP a couple of weeks ago...

”It’s happening again, it’s happening again! Middlesborough, it’s happening again!” ?

I thought exactly the same... was great to see their skinny weasel faces on telly crying last night... karma suckers

Archived