Middlesbrough v Aston Villa

David

I’m sure we will all be watching this one tonight, whilst it’s a bit early to be deciding who we want at Wembley, the thought will cross your mind at some point during this game, try and deny it.

So how do we see it going, who do you want to win and who do you think will win?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, David said:

I’m sure we will all be watching this one tonight, whilst it’s a bit early to be deciding who we want at Wembley, the thought will cross your mind at some point during this game, try and deny it.

So how do we see it going, who do you want to win and who do you think will win?

Ideally it will be a bloodbath, 6 red cards, 6 injuries, both down to the bare bones for the final. ?

Jack Grealish a top top player..... we all rave about the players at Wolves, but this lad has matured this season..... premier league player either way next season.

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Is Snodgrass out of the next two games for getting his 10th yellow of the season ?

I've been trying to find out since I believe Bradley Johnson got his 10th last night as well. Can't find it anywhere though.

Archived