18/19 Summer Transfers

Day

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Boycie said:

This threads for actual completed transfers, go on, geroutofit!

The opening post was a rumour of a transfer which was completed weeks later, geroutofit!

(Everyone add Boycie to your ignore list, you have my blessing)

15 minutes ago, David said:

Real would be daft not to cash in on Ronaldo now if silly money is being offered, which £88m is. He’s 33, goat yes, Peter Pan no.

Invest in the next big thing.

Thanks for spoiling that one for me -you really are the Forums Oracle aren't you ? 

Ronaldo is a smart guy. Or his advisers are.

Every summer it’s de ja vu with him. He says he is considering his future, that he could leave Real Madrid etc.

And then he ends up signing a new contract with a fat signing on fee and increased wages.

I’d say Madrid are suckers, but then again they get to retain the 2nd best footballer in the world and they must make a fortune off his name re sponsors, merchandise, images etc.

The only way Madrid will ever allow him to leave is if they can replace him with another global superstar. The only one out there that comes anywhere near and is potentially available is Neymar.

I wonder how Barca would react if Neymar joined Real Madrid... 

40 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Every summer it’s de ja vu with him. He says he is considering his future, that he could leave Real Madrid etc.

And then he ends up signing a new contract with a fat signing on fee and increased wages.

I’d say Madrid are suckers, but then again they get to retain the 2nd best footballer in the world and they must make a fortune off his name re sponsors, merchandise, images etc.

The only way Madrid will ever allow him to leave is if they can replace him with another global superstar. The only one out there that comes anywhere near and is potentially available is Neymar.

Supposedly want to replace him with M’bappe

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Harry Kane’s the best I assume?

Archived