Swansea, Stoke & WBA Relegated

Day

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Welsh team, a West Midlands team and a(just about) East Midlands team to be replaced by...

A Welsh team for certain, a West Midlands team for certain and, for balance, an East Midlands team please.

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

A Welsh team, a West Midlands team and a(just about) East Midlands team to be replaced by...

A Welsh team for certain, a West Midlands team for certain and, for balance, an East Midlands team please.

Are you kidding me?

Stoke are not now, and nor have they ever been in the East Midlands.

North Midlands if there was such a thing, maybe, but never East Midlands and way closer to being West Mids.

Wash your mouth out sir!

56 minutes ago, David said:

Early thoughts and predictions on how these 3 will get on in the Championship?

Not our problem.

It'll be interesting to see if Darren Moore can continue the upward trajectory he's started - they could win the league. Stoke I'd imagine will struggle - maybe a relegation fight? Their glory days are done hopefully.

7 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Not our problem.

It'll be interesting to see if Darren Moore can continue the upward trajectory he's started - they could win the league. Stoke I'd imagine will struggle - maybe a relegation fight? Their glory days are done hopefully.

‘Glory days’?

I reckon Stoke could really struggle.  If you take Butland, Shaquiri, Crouch, Ndiaye, Bauer & Allen out and they look pretty average.  Plus players like Diouff, Fletcher, Berahino & Johnson will be on big wages that even the parachute payments can't justify...

8 minutes ago, cannable said:

West Brom are almost coming down with a spring in their step. Their late run might even convince players to stay who otherwise may have left. 

Can see them doing alright.

how much of that is the manager impact which will now be lost

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I saw on twitter apparently Stoke fans are pleading with their players to score a ton of own goals to send Mark Hughes down. I think it's ment as banter, but then again, they are Stokiemons....

Mentals. They should be angry with the owners. Hughes gave them the best finishes and football in their history. 

3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

Mentals. They should be angry with the owners. Hughes gave them the best finishes and football in their history. 

Maybe the passing football was a problem after years of Pulis... Opposite problem what we have seen this season ?

Archived