Sign in to follow this  
David

Boston Red Sox v Yankees in London

Just now, StaffsRam said:

Better than what's on there every other Saturday surely......! 

Let me have a think about that.

Im just leaving work, I’ll consider it on my home run.

I saw the Yankees play the Red Sox in New York last summer - fantastic experience. Also did stadium tour of  Fenway park when in Boston earlier the same week.

On 29/11/2018 at 00:09, alexxxxx said:

The prices are up on Ticketmaster and they are frankly outrageous. I honestly think they'll struggle to sell two thirds of the tickets at the prices they have now.

18514s.gif

Its clearly a money making exercise rather than developing a fanbase. 

It will now attract people who will go for the 'experience' and leave after 3 innings.   

The prices are up on Ticketmaster and they are frankly outrageous. I honestly think they'll struggle to sell two thirds of the tickets at the prices they have now.

18514s.gif

There's a misprint here. It says some of the tickets are nearly £400. That can't be true.

18514s.gif

Bloody hell thats steep for a minor  interest sport in the UK. 

I will probably just go for the cheapest. 

didnt manage to get one this morning - couldnt seem to get any under £200/ticket. hoping that they will come online tomorrow... half thinking about booking a trip to florida for spring training...

3 hours ago, admira said:

I got 4 tickets in the block I wanted (£60). the pre-sale had sold out by 11am.

how on earth did you manage that?????? i was refreshing refreshing on my phone as well. couldnt even get to the bit where you typed in your code for about 15min...