Forum end of season awards

Derby blood

Now before anyone gets upset, this is just a bit of fun, we have had the players award nights, now for the posters awards, this is my opinion ONLY, so let's see what the rest of you think.

most positive poster will have to go to B4.

most level headed poster will have to go to Angieram.

most negative poster will have to go to RoyMac5.

most wound up poster will have to go to Mclovin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

He'll refute this like clockwork.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Now before anyone gets upset, this is just a bit of fun, we have had the players award nights, now for the posters awards, this is my opinion ONLY, so let's see what the rest of you think.

most positive poster will have to go to B4.

most level headed poster will have to go to Angieram.

most negative poster will have to go to RoyMac5.

Best newcomer @Bob The Badger

4 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

You forgot the most important category.

Best pun poster of the year.

Bun toaster? 

The season isn't over yet!

If he keeps it going three more matches then I was going to suggest that @Boycie receives the poster of the year award for getting us all the way to the Prem. However I see that he's already awarded himself an accolade so maybe not!

So I will suggest two alternatives for most entertaining post-match analysis from the hilarious and much missed @burton Ram 7 (who I cannot link to as he's temporarily removed himself from the field of play); and the much more erudite but equally delightful @Ellafella

@Derby blood - thanks for the compliment (if that's what it was!)

dating-level_headed-sensible-level_headedness-romance-romantic-mlyn2102_low.jpg

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

If he keeps it going three more matches then I was going to suggest that @Boycie receives the poster of the year award for getting us all the way to the Prem. However I see that he's already awarded himself an accolade so maybe not!

So I will suggest two alternatives for most entertaining post-match analysis from the hilarious and much missed @burton Ram 7 (who I cannot link to as he's temporarily removed himself from the field of play); and the much more erudite but equally delightful @Ellafella

Hey, we know where to put our pint now when we nip to the loo.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

oh double-like @angieram  ?

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes it was a compliment, your posts are very well balanced, even if I do not always agree, you make some excellent posts.

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hey what about an award for the most hard working mod?

I know what you’re thinking, but try to look further afield than the obvious winner. 

Fairs fair.

Yea,100percent agree with this,  step forward @rynny

Archived