Fulham (H) Play Off Tickets

Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately, I work within a 2 minute walk of Nottingham train station so I'll be straight out the door and hopping on the 5.10.

Unless I get braver as the day goes on and go for a few in Notts with the shirt on. Might not make it to the game, but it'd be worth it.

3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Alas work means I can't get there in time so I'll be holed up in Winchester with the rams shirt on watching on Sky.

Sorry lads - roar them on and send those winkle-snuffling Mockneys back dahn sahf well beaten ?

Ice cream biz going well. Don’t waste this good weather..

The doctor says no, but the heart says yes, so I'll be there tonight.

Just one more thing.  I got caught out on the Cardiff postponement.............. so I'm coming in on the A52 and if any locals can keep me updated on any drifting snow around the Ockbrook/ Borrowash area it would be much appreciated.

3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Alas work means I can't get there in time so I'll be holed up in Winchester with the rams shirt on watching on Sky.

Sorry lads - roar them on and send those winkle-snuffling Mockneys back dahn sahf well beaten ?

Winchester Club?

Give my regards to Arthur and Terry.

34 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Catching up from a truly crap easter mate. 

Swings and roundabouts and all that....?

• On the upside Mrs Hants won the bronze medal at the national ice cream awards thingy so that’s a nice medal on display in the shop, “award winning” slapped all over the promotional material and 10% on prices ?

I've got two print@home tickets in the south stand for sale due to a change of circumstances, £50 for the two. Anyone interested or know anyone that is? Wouldn't want them to go to waste if +2 more people can contribute to the atmosphere.

Please let me know if I've posted this in the wrong section, I couldn't see anywhere more appropriate to do so.

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

About 28,000 then.

A little disappointing not to sell out the home tickets, but even this shows one of the boons of reaching the playoffs. Just this game will bring in over half a million pounds in ticket and TV revenues. Probably a fair bit more.

Archived