Well done Colin!

RoyMac5

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, angieram said:

When we played Cardiff earlier in the season there were 18,480 in attendance.

32,478 today. 

They'll soon be back down to that level. 

Warnock is not my cup of tea and I'd rather we finished where we have without him. 

I am a bit surprised you rate him @RoyMac5, given your main criticism of Rowett seems to be the type of football he sets us up to play. Surely Warnock's style is worse?

He's successful we'll see whether Rowett is. Look at what he had at Cardiff - worse than here. Look where he's taken them...

7 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Three promotions from the Championship in about 16 years isn’t it?

Doesn’t Bruce have the same in half the time with Brum and Hull x2?

We don't have him either...

Surely we learnt from Davros that going up at any cost might not necessarily be conducive to our long-term prospects.

****** (five knuckle shuffle) has never built a side that has been capable of staying up for too long. You look at Managers like Pulis, Dyche, Eddie Howe - I'd say those are the successful Managers, not the perennial yo-yoers like ****** (salami stroker).

Unless we're talking the lower leagues, in which case, yes, he's had greater success, but then, his brand of football is much more effective the further down the league structure you go.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's successful we'll see whether Rowett is. Look at what he had at Cardiff - worse than here. Look where he's taken them...

£6m on Madine in January without raising anything in sales, Manga and Morrison have cost them a fortune previously

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Fantastic manager. Incredible to get that bunch of nobody’s promoted 

He’s had three Championship promotions in 14 seasons. You make it sound like it’s The Dog and Duck 

1 hour ago, nottingram said:

£6m on Madine in January without raising anything in sales, Manga and Morrison have cost them a fortune previously

£6m and started him in just 5 games, 0 goals.

Gary Madine is now a Premier League player.

Should be an interesting summer for them.

19 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's a better version of Rowett - remember when Brum beat us in injury time, Rowett was as charming then as Colin can be! ?

even bigger Ugh! - The two are not comparable in the slightest. Just because Rowett doesnt have Hughes and bryson at his disposal and plays a more a balanced style of play doesnt make comparable to Colin.

I dont see us bringing the centre half over to launch throw ins into the opposing box at every opportunity.

13 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Same here maxjam. He was all sweetness and light today as things went his team’s way but I can’t help thinking we’d have seen the nasty side of him had Fulham beat Birmingham. 

I still haven’t forgot his reaction to Wolves’ manager when they missed two penalties. No need for it.

he always pretends to be nice when things go his way.

im sure if you youtube search neil warnock michael johnson, you'll get the see and hear about the real Colin.

13 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

If Derby get promoted under Rowett, it will destroy you.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

he always pretends to be nice when things go his way.

im sure if you youtube search neil warnock michael johnson, you'll get the see and hear about the real Colin.

I’m sure I would however, I have better things to do on a glorious Bank Holiday Monday morning than watch that vitriolic old scrote going off on one. Hope it’s as nice where you are and you have a smashing day. ?

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't be a silly boy @eddie I'm hoping that Rowett gets us up this season.

What - and deprive yourself of a year's worth of "I told you so"?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That's your style @eddie 

I have already eaten a lifetime's humble pie. Guess what? It didn't choke me, but I guess that it would stick in your craw.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

I have already eaten a lifetime's humble pie. Guess what? It didn't choke me, but I guess that it would stick in your craw.

As you like it so much I'll pass it over to you - you're an expert then. ?

Archived