Well done Colin!

RoyMac5

23 minutes ago, David said:

Wouldn’t want to rely on his hamstrings though would you, that’s the problem. Doubt he got a full season left in his legs, could say the timing was perfect to let him go

I think he's played a fair bit since he left us

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Colin and Cardiff have 2 less points than we did in the prem at this stage of the season.....could THAT record be broken??? ??

Fixtures dont look great for them either

What would possess someone to ever say such a thing. Next season, keep quiet and simply hope it happens and only mention it in the incredibly likely event that it does! ?

Their game with Burnley yesterday was one of the worst games for technicality I've ever seen in the Prem, never seen a game where pass completion has been so low, Cardiff with 62% and Burnley with 56%. A grand total 603 passes were attempted in the game, with 358 completed is terrible. 

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, cannable said:

Cardiff are just really bad. 

We were really bad, had a disorderly pre-season and were really unfortunate with injuries and late goals.

What injuries did we have?

9 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Still better than not being there.

By this i assume you mean in the Prem?

I am not so sure I would want to go to a game knowing full well we were going to watch dire football with No chance of anything other than getting relegated at the end of the season.

Weren't most on here moaning about the style of play we dished up last year? Yet we made the play offs?

I think I would prefer a year in the championship with that excitement of having the potential of going up to a year of that tripe

Archived