Well done Colin!

RoyMac5

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He's a better version of Rowett - remember when Brum beat us in injury time, Rowett was as charming then as Colin can be! ?

Have you congratulated Rowett yet on our 4-1 win today which secured our place in the play offs? ? 

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A successful one and that's what counts...

I think boom-bust would be a more apt descriptor - promotions normally tend to be followed by relegation and/or sackings.

At least he wasn't successful at Leeds!

39 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I think boom-bust would be a more apt descriptor - promotions normally tend to be followed by relegation and/or sackings.

At least he wasn't successful at Leeds!

This is his 8th promotion in 38 years of management.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Well a top six finish is target achieved isn’t it?

Cant you congratulate him on that?

1 hour ago, AdamRam said:

Who’s target?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

The owners I believe?

“We’re one point away from getting ourselves into the play-offs and that was always our target.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/05/read-the-rams-exclusive-interview-with-mel-morris-now

Same here maxjam. He was all sweetness and light today as things went his team’s way but I can’t help thinking we’d have seen the nasty side of him had Fulham beat Birmingham. 

I still haven’t forgot his reaction to Wolves’ manager when they missed two penalties. No need for it.

When we played Cardiff earlier in the season there were 18,480 in attendance.

32,478 today. 

They'll soon be back down to that level. 

Warnock is not my cup of tea and I'd rather we finished where we have without him. 

I am a bit surprised you rate him @RoyMac5, given your main criticism of Rowett seems to be the type of football he sets us up to play. Surely Warnock's style is worse?

Archived