Who wants to be a millionaire

1of4

When ITV made Clarkson the Question Master on a new series of the show, I thought he and the show would be rubbish. After watching the him tonight, how wrong I was. Some of the comments he made to the contestants after they had given a stupid answer to an easy question was brilliant and very funny.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Clarkson has suffered for been a Remainer. Everything about oozed Brexit, then he went along with his friend Cameron and the rest of the 'liberal elite'.

After spending his life making 'jokes' about foreign people and moaning about PC gone mad, he really let his fans down by going for the EU.

Maybe it was all an act and he'll now become the voice of Remain.

17 hours ago, Ramkesian said:

More likely getting a top gear style motoring show on ITV, and this is their way of softening Clarksons arrival with the viewing public.

JC even mentioned Richard Hammond in one of his quips.

With what Amazon pay them? No chance. 

I know from living in the area that they are filming more than 7 episodes. Amazing how a show can have a new lease of life with a change of host and slight change in rules. This will be popular. I was offered tickets to watch the first recording but couldn't make. Just checked now and since the first episode, all the tapings are sold out.

Jeremy Clarkson winning over people, thought I'd never say that.

I hope none of you have got me down as your “phone a friend” because if he ever calls me and says “hello it’s Jeremy clarkson here” I can’t be held responsible for the 4 letter word that will come out of my mouth just before I put the phone down. 

21 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

After spending his life making 'jokes' about foreign people and moaning about PC gone mad, he really let his fans down by going for the EU.

I used to like him, but he’s sold out. Too long driving a Range Rover around the lanes of Chipping Cuntbury, or wherever he lives. 

Ex Repton boy though, so it’s probably not surprising. 

I like Clarkson, even more now I know Muespach doesn’t, can I say that in public? Not watched this yet, got it on record ready for when it starts raining again, thought it might be a bit crap though but sounds not.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

I hope none of you have got me down as your “phone a friend” because if he ever calls me and says “hello it’s Jeremy clarkson here” I can’t be held responsible for the 4 letter word that will come out of my mouth just before I put the phone down. 

I think you’re quite safe. ?

Originally, they were going to replace "Phone a Friend" with "Phone a Scouser".

The drawback to that though was that all the answers would be "A".

On 07/05/2018 at 10:59, MuespachRam said:

Bugger... Need a rethink.

Archived