Glenn Kamara

Carnero

On 25/05/2018 at 16:51, StaffsRam said:

Butterfield and Blackman in the SPL would be like Pele and Maradona coming into the Premier League in the 60s-80s...

That's seriously true, I've been tracking transfers over the past month or so and the amount of conference to SPL transfers is staggering. With the exception of Rangers I don't think anybody has been signed from above league one. 

Almost all of our cast offs would be big fish up there. Most would probably get into the Celtic team, but I doubt even they would pay the same wages.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

According to Evening Telegraph, Manchester United is interested too. For all youtube scout's there is a nice video of him too.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/manchester-united-boss-jose-mourinho-watches-dundees-former-arsenal-midfielder-glen-kamara-amid-transfer-speculation/

Shame. Him and Odoi from Chelski would be me top two signings based on some pretty extensive YouTube scouting activities ?

On 08/06/2018 at 09:15, Rample said:

That's seriously true, I've been tracking transfers over the past month or so and the amount of conference to SPL transfers is staggering. With the exception of Rangers I don't think anybody has been signed from above league one. 

Almost all of our cast offs would be big fish up there. Most would probably get into the Celtic team, but I doubt even they would pay the same wages.

The reason for the league 1 and 2 transfers is because the SPL clubs are living within their means. The wages in England prohibit the players in the championship and PL moving elsewhere. 

Theres been some big fish that have spectacularly failed in the past 12 months in the SPL and made a good career in the championship, Barton, Waghorn, Garner. Charlie Mazonda came from Chelsea to Celtic as the 2nd coming but played 4 games and was shipped back down south. 

Blackman played in the SPL on loan and was useless. James Maddison played  for 6 months in the SPL and showed flashes of skill, but was invariably a substitute for the last 2 months of his loan spell. He ran the game at the Pride Park last season. 

Just goes to show that some players are suited to different league's, cast offs or not........?

44 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Why we still get linked with CDMs? We have hud , thorne and Hanson so don't need any more. 

Because whilst each of the above have admirable qualities.....collectively they possess the pace, athleticism and manoeverability akin to a trio of arthritic walrus 

Archived