Sign in to follow this  
Rambam

F1 2018

8 hours ago, Parsnip said:

It's like she's pressed the wrong pedal. If that's the case then she's damn lucky no one was killed.

From the clip I saw, she was also going backwards when she took off. 

Edited by ketteringram

19 hours ago, Parsnip said:

It's like she's pressed the wrong pedal. If that's the case then she's damn lucky no one was killed.

From the Beeb site in a follow up article today - Team owner Frits van Amersfoort estimated she was travelling at 276kmh (171.6mph) - WTF!

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

From the Beeb site in a follow up article today - Team owner Frits van Amersfoort estimated she was travelling at 276kmh (171.6mph) - WTF!

I read she'd been clipped before the braking zone, which nudged her into the wall, she span then got lift off when hitting another car, which flung her off the track!

Brakes don't work so well when airborne I guess!

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

Her bones must be made of titanium.

15 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I read she'd been clipped before the braking zone, which nudged her into the wall, she span then got lift off when hitting another car, which flung her off the track!

Brakes don't work so well when airborne I guess!

Ah, that makes sense. Poor lass probably never touched the brakes in that case. Would certainly explain why the car was apparently doing 3 or 4 times the speed of the others. 

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Well managed win by Hamilton. Not much else happened. Bottas is pretty rubbish right now. 

Nice to see Alonso at the end.

Thought Lewis and Seb flanking Alonso was one of the more classier moments of the season. Had fun doing the doughnuts together.

Lewis does need a challenge to make it more interesting for any neutral observer. Bottas was truly meh. 

20 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Thought Lewis and Seb flanking Alonso was one of the more classier moments of the season. Had fun doing the doughnuts together.

Lewis does need a challenge to make it more interesting for any neutral observer. Bottas was truly meh. 

It was great. 

Going a full season in a merc and not winning is shocking, yeah probably one race bottas had to give away a win, other than that been poor.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.