Sign in to follow this  
Rambam

F1 2018

If anything it should have been a slapped wrist for the Constructor not the Driver, given that it was clearly them that didn't have a clue what they were doing...

What an amazing drive by the man who could finish at the lowest 5th because of the disparity of the top 3 teams from the rest and had to rely on Vettel being a dick and team orders to prevent Bottas overtaking him.

I'm so glad his God answered his special prayers, clearly children with cancer are not praying hard enough.

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

What an amazing drive by the man who could finish at the lowest 5th because of the disparity of the top 3 teams from the rest and had to rely on Vettel being a dick and team orders to prevent Bottas overtaking him.

I'm so glad his God answered his special prayers, clearly children with cancer are not praying hard enough.

If Hamilton believes that a god helps him through to win races, more power to him. I’m sure he’s aware of others suffering around the world, especially children, which he does a lot of work for various charities dedicated to children with no just illnesses but from broken families.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.