r4derby

NFL 2018 Season

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Really excited for tonight.

I'm delighted the Saints is the last game of the weekend. With Derby's performance last night, if the Saints had then played tonight and lost, Sunday would be a complete write-off

Should be a great night of football. 

Have you seen the weather in Kansas?! Some lovely NFL conditions. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Really excited for tonight.

I'm delighted the Saints is the last game of the weekend. With Derby's performance last night, if the Saints had then played tonight and lost, Sunday would be a complete write-off

That’s what I’m dreading! I’m going to stay up for the rams and if we lose I’ll be royally pissed off tomorrow! 

Just now, Carnero said:

Looking like a blowout so far ☹

If you're a Luck fan, you should be well aware all his good performances against good teams are comebacks.

Can't comeback if you don't get behind 😛 

But the big jebait of the Wild Card weekend is that everyone gets hot on those teams, having not seen the #1 or #2 seeds for at least a week

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Looking forward to watching Andrew Luck school Kansas City... 😍

Yep 165 yards  to 12 in the first qtr. 

Perhaps it's a special needs school?😂

Just now, Carnero said:

This is all part of the plan yes?

My uh oh was cos Mahomes limp looked quite serious, but he seems OK.

If the score goes above a 21 gap then this game is over no matter how long is left. But even if we hit the 4th quarter with a 21 point difference, Luck has previous against better teams - certainly better defenses.

For Colts to do anything though they're going to have to give their heads a shake. Colts defense is running offside every other play and their O-line gives a perfect pocket for Luck when all his guys are covered, but lets the run defense through like water through a sieve. Truly awful so far.

BUT as I say, footballs never over til its over. A team can suddenly just start dominating out of nowhere at any time.