NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Duck me, this thread is where all the prolific posters have disappeared to. I can't believe we've lost @Srg, @SaintRam and @Ambitious to handegg.  

Season's ended ? I've started working my way back into talking about Derby! 

12 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Surely no matter what team we all support we all have to be supporting the rams against the patriots? I’d love it if we beat the patriots... I’d love it! 

I'm a Niners fan and SF obviously hate the Missouri Rams (sorry couldn't resist that ) , but I will be wanting LA to beat the Brady bunch. Just getting bored with the PATS making the SB every year out of that oh so easy AFC East. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I saw this on Twitter yesterday. It's safe to say, the Louisiana natives were less than impressed with his stance. They prefer to focus on more concerning matters, not football. I can't say I blame them. 

It’s quite worrying really... I mean I find it funny because we won but surely there’s more concerning matters for him to be focussed on?! 

On 26/01/2019 at 02:35, r4derby said:

I am an NFL Fan and I want the Rams to win. At this point, I imagine only New England natives want the Pats to win, bored with them now. Great legacy and all that, but the SB needs to be an interesting game

Nah, San Francisco and north up to Seattle will be pulling for the Pats and will a lot of Saints fans I would imagine.

Brady's legacy started with a win over the Rams in New Orleans, time to end it via New Orleans.

13 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Nah, San Francisco and north up to Seattle will be pulling for the Pats and will a lot of Saints fans I would imagine.

Brady's legacy started with a win over the Rams in New Orleans, time to end it via New Orleans.

I would normally agree with you, but the reaction of the majority of people (based on social media and talk shows) is a disappointment the Pats have made it again.

Personally, I am now fine with the Brady/Bill/Pats legacy being the greatest. I want to see different teams in the SB if it can’t be my team. Someone on twitter questioned my stance by suggesting I would regret wishing away the Pats legacy. The numpty obvs doesn’t know me or many fans well. 

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

So Thielen can test his throwing arm? That’s the only bit I’ve seen, don’t think Zimmer will be putting it in the playbook.

I only watched about 10 mins or so but it was garbage, in that time I saw Saquon Barkley & Alvin Kamara playing as pass rushers and Jalen Ramsey score a receiving TD.

11 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I know it may not be possible for the likes of @SaintRam, but I hope most of you will be behind the Rams on Sunday!

The missus and one of the dog's behinds are ready!

51392129_10155879865511370_3153283805251371008_n.jpg

Who I'm backing isn't relevant. Won't be watching it ? Season's over for me, on to 2019!

Archived