NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

12 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I’d love our chances if it was! 

I dont think theres an NFC team who's worst AFC matchup isnt the Chargers, imo.

They're the most balanced team in the NFL, and generally the NFC teams are all unbalanced. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

45 secs to save your season. 

Who has the bigger arm of Jackson and Flacco? Cos I feel a hail mary coming.

42 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I dont think theres an NFC team who's worst AFC matchup isnt the Chargers, imo.

They're the most balanced team in the NFL, and generally the NFC teams are all unbalanced. 

The rams vs chiefs game I couldn’t take again... I’m still recovering! patriots always seem to get it and we have already beaten the chargers this season... I personally don’t think we will get past the saints anyway but chargers would be my pick out of them 3.

I was backing the Bears as a good friend has been a big Bears fan for a long time. Feel for them.

From a Saints perspective, while no game is easy I prefer the idea of playing a team we broke earlier in the season (although a much weaker version of the Eagles) over a team who broke us earlier in the season (Cowboys). 

I'm looking forward to Colts @ Chiefs, I have a feeling Colts might take that one.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Ouch, hitting the post and then the cross bar. 3 out of 4 on my picks ? 

Turns out the kick was very slightly tipped, apparently. Got to chalk that up to a great special teams play on the part of the Eagles, in such a case.

Much better to have a game won by a good play, than lost on an error, from a neutral perspective.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Turns out the kick was very slightly tipped, apparently. Got to chalk that up to a great special teams play on the part of the Eagles, in such a case.

Much better to have a game won by a good play, than lost on an error, from a neutral perspective.

Oooo not seen that, that’s a huge play if so.

On 02/01/2019 at 08:42, Srg said:

Loving the lack of respect the Ravens getting in this thread.

Playoff Ravens have always been a different breed... and this is the first time we've ever gone in with a top 10 offence alongside our number 1 defense.

Ravens play off campaign.

FE7FAA42-96FB-4383-9CDF-333964E89CEB.gif

32 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Oooo not seen that, that’s a huge play if so.

Of little consolation to Bears fans of course. But may be a consolation to the kicker, who was pretty distraught after the game.

1 minute ago, David said:

Nope. One which will let me down is Patriots, but it’s rude not to bet against them.

Maybe - but I'm pretty high on the Chargers. I think the Patriots are the worst of the 4 top seeded teams.

Archived