r4derby

NFL 2018 Season

That was more like the Vikings. Great start, get ahead. Dolphins came back a bit but then finish strong.

Running the ball to open the passing game. Even a 70 yard kick return, which has not been seen in a long while. Dan Bailey not fluffing any kicks as well.

i do love watching our D just hammer a qb like they did Tannehill, it’s a thing of beauty 😂

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Shut out and both the skins and Eagles win. What a terrible weekend. 

Nice one Rams. 

Yeah, nfc east results kept the wildcard race a bit more open than I’d have liked.

If Rams don't sort themselves out soon, Bears will take the #2 Seed. They have the tiebreaker on the Rams if they end up with matching records.

@jimbo jones you're just hoping at this point that the Eagles resurgence under Foles is a flash-in-the-pan - I don't see the Redskins winning again, but the Eagles could.

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If Rams don't sort themselves out soon, Bears will take the #2 Seed. They have the tiebreaker on the Rams if they end up with matching records.

@jimbo jones you're just hoping at this point that the Eagles resurgence under Foles is a flash-in-the-pan - I don't see the Redskins winning again, but the Eagles could.

It’s in our hands, 2 wins does the job. 2 divisional games to finish isn’t ideal. We should beat the Lions though.

The Bears resting players is looking more unlikely with a possible number 2 seed in their grasp, but if we build on yesterday and play the way that Vikings team should, and just get Diggs & Thielen a bit more involved we can beat the Bears at US Bank. They only beat us by 5 points at Soldier Field and we were terrible that day.

#stayingoptimistic 😂😂

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s in our hands, 2 wins does the job. 2 divisional games to finish isn’t ideal. We should beat the Lions though.

The Bears resting players is looking more unlikely with a possible number 2 seed in their grasp, but if we build on yesterday and play the way that Vikings team should, and just get Diggs & Thielen a bit more involved we can beat the Bears at US Bank. They only beat us by 5 points at Soldier Field and we were terrible that day.

#stayingoptimistic 😂😂

I don't see the Bears getting #2 seed, unless the Rams drop a major egg. Rams are against 49ers and Cardinals to see out the season. It's become possible, but only with a complete Rams collapse (or, I suppose, a complete Saints collapse).

What you need is for the Bears to not win v 49ers - as unlikely as it is. Then they will 100% rest up v Vikings.