NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ramslad1992 said:

Defence are putting in a shift... offence are still sat in the locker room... need to step it up second half 

You need Gurley and it doesn’t look like he’s up to it unfortunately. The amount of time between his first and second run shows he’s not right.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

You need Gurley and it doesn’t look like he’s up to it unfortunately. The amount of time between his first and second run shows he’s not right.

Completely agree, he hasn’t been right for a few weeks Goff looks like a rabbit in the headlights at the minute though. Defence are bound to slip up eventually so really need offence to pick it up.

WRs aren't doing enough to get open. We're not utilising our tight ends anywhere near enough. Gurley just looks out on his feet. Anderson is being challenged. Goff is doing everything to avoid throwing a pick, he's far too much in his own head. 

Defence has been first class, in fact I think Littleton in particular has been the stand out aside from Edelman. 

It needs some inspiration, a bit more bravery and we can compete. At the moment, we're playing into New England's hands and they're chewing the clock. The bigger the plays we have to make, I believe we could actually be better off. 

30 seconds of Maroon 5 was enough for me to roll over and give up on the night. 

Didn’t miss much, 3pts Rams, come on now, last time a team did that was the Dolphins in 1972, in fact it’s the only team. 

The Gurley situation is weird. 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Who was MVP lol

I see what you did there I’m talking performance last night 

I know exactly what you're talking about. He shouldn't have been MVP.

Just now, SaintRam said:

The idea of a WR winning MVP in a 13-3 game is bananas to me. 

Was it as boring as it seems like it would be? 

I love defensive games, but this was bad offense as much as good defence. Rams didn't make any adjustments all game... Brady was pretty awful too with a lot of throws with poor ball placement. Gilmore should've been MVP, INT, Fumble and blanket coverage all day. 

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

I know exactly what you're talking about. He shouldn't have been MVP.

I love defensive games, but this was bad offense as much as good defence. Rams didn't make any adjustments all game... Brady was pretty awful too with a lot of throws with poor ball placement. Gilmore should've been MVP, INT, Fumble and blanket coverage all day. 

Goff has to learn from this. 

Brady and Edelman are telepathic .

MVP for Edelman fully deserved IMO. 

Archived