Wolfie

Random stuff that people do that annoy me

1 hour ago, Moist One said:

when a grown man goes into a cubicle and locks the door to do a stand up wee, when there are urinals free, and a shortage of cubicles for a dump.

People who dump in a public bog.. My cheeks aint going anywhere near one of those seats.

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

People who dump in a public bog.. My cheeks aint going anywhere near one of those seats.

Even better now councils don't want to pay for seats and you just get a basic metal prison toilet .  The ones at the old Derby bus station were particularly grim not just the metal no seat version, but that tracing paper that cuts your arse.

Posted (edited)

De-constructed food in restaurants and people thinking it's a revelation. I ordered a lemon meringue pie for Sunday lunch and out came a spoonful of lemon curd, some shop packed merguines and some broken Mcvitie buscuits on a plate. Poo. 

Edited by SouthStandDan

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

People who peer over from the next urinal, and remark on the remarkable length, and indeed girth, of my member, sometimes offering assistance in keeping it clear of the porcelain, forcing me into a cubicle if at all possible.

Ah so that’s your phone number!

Sat waiting in the barbers. What is it with blokes having their haircuts every 2 weeks now? There’s no difference and you’ve wasted £10. 3 people in front of me and they’re getting their beards cut, ear hair flamed, nose hair trimmed, eyebrows. Christ, I just want a haircut 😂😂

Edited by SouthStandDan

On 11/03/2019 at 19:39, SouthStandDan said:

De-constructed food in restaurants and people thinking it's a revelation. I ordered a lemon meringue pie for Sunday lunch and out came a spoonful of lemon curd, some shop packed merguines and some broken Mcvitie buscuits on a plate. Poo. 

My wife has a talent for deconstructed food. Sadly its not intentional.