Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

16 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Boxes of After 8, people eat the chocolate and leave the envelope. You look at the box thinking there is lots left and there are just empty envelopes

You can actually eat the envelope as it's made from rice paper so it makes the whole thing even easier.

(This is categorically untrue and I made the entire thing up)

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Boxes of After 8, people eat the chocolate and leave the envelope. You look at the box thinking there is lots left and there are just empty envelopes

You're brave mentioning After 8 on here. It was a contentious issue on here only a couple of weeks ago. Still is in some cases. 

25 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

People who undercook their bacon. Shame on you ??

Sister has always grilled hers for 30 seconds either side.

I never spoke to her throughout my entire teen years.  In fact, I couldn't even bear to look at her!  She's 60 on Monday... Lord knows how, with that sort of diet!

On 11/10/2019 at 10:11, Angry Ram said:

It's illegal for trucks over a certain weight to use the outside lane.

Having been a truck driver in my past, in my biased view most truckers are pretty good. 

I still don't get the need for them to overtake another lorry and then take 5 minutes to get past. Followed one on the hill up from Abbey Hill towards coxbench the other day, all the way up the hill duelling with the other lorry, only to eventually give in and move back over without overtaking.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:13, rynny said:

People who are always late. I see the same parents every single morning that are late taking their children to school, what example are you setting? 

Totally agree. Everyone can be late at sometime, its going to happen. But those that do it all the time. What they are saying is that their time is more important than anyone else who may be affected by their lateness.

And the school trip. Why on earth do village schools have an influx of cars at start and finish time? The majority of pupils will be within walking distance so walk.

24 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Driving kids to school should be illegal.

If they attend a school further than 3 miles from your home you should move closer to their school so they can walk.

Agreed. My parents made me catch the bus, or let me bike to school. Primary school kids I can forgive if their folks live too far away, not teenagers who get their parents/guardians to drop them off. The lazy buggers. 

The best part of school was the walk home/bus ride. It was ace. 

12 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Driving kids to school should be illegal.

If they attend a school further than 3 miles from your home you should move closer to their school so they can walk.

Its up to the parents.

Unfortunately there are cases like Milly Dowler.

Prinx tossers.

Been infecting the house for fookin hours now, puking in the driveway, having fun at a loud volume, just piss off into town before it shuts you tight bar stewards.

It's getting worse now, I can hear the wife regaling them with tales of me pissing in the wardrobe when I were their age FFS.

Missed MOTD too.

Edited by reverendo de duivel

On 19/10/2019 at 22:56, reverendo de duivel said:

Prinx tossers.

Been infecting the house for fookin hours now, puking in the driveway, having fun at a loud volume, just piss off into town before it shuts you tight bar stewards.

It's getting worse now, I can hear the wife regaling them with tales of me pissing in the wardrobe when I were their age FFS.

Missed MOTD too.

Pre drinks is the best part of the night. No argument. You can get pissed on the cheap, pick your own music, hear each other speak and play stupid games. My personal uni pre drink of choice is the 2 bottles of wine for a fiver that I can get from the corner shop.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Pre drinks is the best part of the night. No argument. You can get pissed on the cheap, pick your own music, hear each other speak and play stupid games. My personal uni pre drink of choice is the 2 bottles of wine for a fiver that I can get from the corner shop.

Are you sure you aren’t drinking vinegar?

23 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Loved it! Quiet often Id just pre drink and just get takeaway and not go out instead!