Jump to content
Van Wolfie

Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

You mean that awesome mall downtown???

I lived in states for a while, live with it.

Oh it's a football forum, not a spelling or grammar one. Feel free to create one.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

I lived in states for a while, live with it.

You mean 'the States', surely? Or are you saying that you exist somewhere between solid and liquid in some sort of plasma flow?

As for where you live, couldn't give a tinker's cuss.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

You mean 'the States', surely? Or are you saying that you exist somewhere between solid and liquid in some sort of plasma flow?

As for where you live, couldn't give a tinker's cuss.

If you didn't give a cuss, why reply. I wasn't paying attention, you got what I meant.

However, if you want to know what 'state' I would say, it would be Bose-Einstein condensates.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

Just tell me again what I've ordered please??

You've ordered everything you selfish cow😔

Who pissed in your curry sauce?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

Just tell me again what I've ordered please??

You've ordered everything you selfish cow😔

People who refer to a cob as a butty 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

Just tell me again what I've ordered please??

You've ordered everything you selfish cow😔

Its when she turns to her husband and says 'did you want anything ?'😂

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

Just tell me again what I've ordered please??

You've ordered everything you selfish cow😔

Had that type of experience in Shelton Lock chippy last night. Pair of lesbians from central casting at the counter, and me at the back of the queue watching the stock diminish...

Share this post


Link to post

I’m finding people with dashcams to be the worst offenders on the road. Followed someone this morning down the A38, dashcam front and rear while they’re holding their phone to the ear. 

Forever wishing I was an undercover traffic cop. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’m finding people with dashcams to be the worst offenders on the road. Followed someone this morning down the A38, dashcam front and rear while they’re holding their phone to the ear. 

Forever wishing I was an undercover traffic cop. 

I had some idiot scream at me the other day for pulling out on him at a junction. BMW driver was far down the road, I had plenty of time to pull out safely and get up to speed. He decides to then overtake me and pointed to his dashcam. He was hammering the car down the road, you're speeding you a-hole. You know there's plenty of junction on the road, slow down.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.