Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

2 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

You mean 'the States', surely? Or are you saying that you exist somewhere between solid and liquid in some sort of plasma flow?

As for where you live, couldn't give a tinker's cuss.

If you didn't give a cuss, why reply. I wasn't paying attention, you got what I meant.

However, if you want to know what 'state' I would say, it would be Bose-Einstein condensates.

11 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

Just tell me again what I've ordered please??

You've ordered everything you selfish cow?

Who pissed in your curry sauce?

Sith Happens
12 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When the person in front of you in the chippy queue goes,6 fish,6 large chips,3 currys,one large peas,a large battered sausage a fish cake butty please.

Is that everything?

People who refer to a cob as a butty ?

Sith Happens
15 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Is that everything?

Its when she turns to her husband and says 'did you want anything ?'?

16 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Is that everything?

Had that type of experience in Shelton Lock chippy last night. Pair of lesbians from central casting at the counter, and me at the back of the queue watching the stock diminish...

11 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’m finding people with dashcams to be the worst offenders on the road. Followed someone this morning down the A38, dashcam front and rear while they’re holding their phone to the ear. 

Forever wishing I was an undercover traffic cop. 

I had some idiot scream at me the other day for pulling out on him at a junction. BMW driver was far down the road, I had plenty of time to pull out safely and get up to speed. He decides to then overtake me and pointed to his dashcam. He was hammering the car down the road, you're speeding you a-hole. You know there's plenty of junction on the road, slow down.

9 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I’m finding people with dashcams to be the worst offenders on the road. Followed someone this morning down the A38, dashcam front and rear while they’re holding their phone to the ear. 

Forever wishing I was an undercover traffic cop. 

Not sure I understand that?  Sure, he's a nob for being on the 'phone, but where does the dash cam come into the equation?  Couldn't you just as easily have connected the crime to the colour of his car, or the fact that he was wearing a tie (or not, as the case may be!) 

Yep... I'm baffled by the reference to dash cams, sorry!