Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Receiving passive aggressive emails from people at work, only to find out when calling them back, they change their tone completely. Really annoyed with this culture of folks hiding behind a keyboard rather than having a proper face to face conversation. I can tell you’re annoyed, so why not talk to me about it properly rather than be an ********? It’s so cowardly.

1 minute ago, SouthStandDan said:

Receiving passive aggressive emails from people at work, only to find out when calling them back, they change their tone completely. Really annoyed with this culture of folks hiding behind a keyboard rather than having a proper face to face conversation. I can tell you’re annoyed, so why not talk to me about it properly rather than be an ********? It’s so cowardly.

People who moan on a forum about others not saying things to their faces.

Chuckle.

People who hunt for purses and hold me up getting on a bus .

People who argue with drivers about why the bus should take them to the place they want to go , despite the fact they've got on the wrong bus

people who sit behind me on buses ,  coughing and snorting even if there are seats nowhere near me .

people who play music on there phones on buses.

loads of kids screaming and shouting on buses

late buses with no explanation or reason

I HATE BUSES

On TV dramas, why don't people ever drive up to the house or whatever and park close to where they want to be?. They always seem to park 20 metres or so away for no reason. I realise it's a dramatic construct but it's stupid and annoying.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

People who hunt for purses and hold me up getting on a bus .

People who argue with drivers about why the bus should take them to the place they want to go , despite the fact they've got on the wrong bus

people who sit behind me on buses ,  coughing and snorting even if there are seats nowhere near me .

people who play music on there phones on buses.

loads of kids screaming and shouting on buses

late buses with no explanation or reason

I HATE BUSES

I’m with you regarding hating buses - I particularly hated the one that drove through a red light at the bus station and smashed into the side of my car

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

On TV dramas, why don't people ever drive up to the house or whatever and park close to where they want to be?. They always seem to park 20 metres or so away for no reason. I realise it's a dramatic construct but it's stupid and annoying.

also, in TV dramas, people pretending to drink from empty cups and mugs. I can always tell by the movement.

5 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

people quoting the poster that I've muted on this forum, ergo forcing to read that posters waffle! Grrrrr

Quite, and the person I’ve done the same to has been quoted quite a lot in the last couple of days, wonder if it’s the same user ? ?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

When people don't appreciate Curtains for the legend that he is.

I like him,  one of my favourite posters. I do picture him as being somewhat eccentric. Can just imagine him sat there in all his tweed get up posting on here while smoking a pipe.

The absolute arsestain that drove his scooter into the side of my car at 40mph last Sunday at mid-day, while not wearing a helmet and obviously off his face.

The weekend before I go to trade it in, in unmarked condition with less than 6k on the clock in 3 years.

A close second is the hysterical female in the passenger seat, who stopped me me chasing the scroat down the road and beating him to death.

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The absolute arsestain that drove his scooter into the side of my car at 40mph last Sunday at mid-day, while not wearing a helmet and obviously off his face.

The weekend before I go to trade it in, in unmarked condition with less than 6k on the clock in 3 years.

A close second is the hysterical female in the passenger seat, who stopped me me chasing the scroat down the road and beating him to death.

Hope you are OK mate, and it all gets sorted. 

"Can you send me that in an email?"

No you daft cow I've just sat with you for 10 minutes explaining it in person so that I don't have to write War and Peace. If you can't grasp it, tell me now, if you won't remember everything, make notes and stop wasting my time.